Symantec Secure Site Multi-Domain Certificate (SAN)
- अतिरिक्त सर्वर मूल्य - 242
- अतिरिक्त डोमेन मूल्य - 230
- वेबसाइट मोहर - Dynamic
- दुबारा लेना - 30
- मैलवेयर स्कैन
- खोज में मोहर
- SAN समर्थन
- मोबाइल योग्य
- वारंटी - $1500000
- समय - 1-3 Days
- सत्यापन - Organization Validated (OV)
Provide peace of mind to your visitors by showcasing the Norton Secured seal, backed by the world-renowned Symantec brand. This Organization Validated (OV) certificate provides 256-bit encryption, Norton daily malware scanning, SAN support (up to 25 additional domains), and 99.9% browser recognition.
The Most Trusted and Comprehensive SSL Certificate Solution
Symantec™ is the world's most trusted SSL certificate brand in the world, as their certificates display the globally recognized Norton™ Secured Seal on every site they protect. The Symantec Secure Site is the most feature-rich Organization Validated (OV) certificate in the industry, offering the highest possible encryption rate, malware scanning, and website vulnerability assessments, along with the highest industry warranty ($1,500,000). With these features and the Norton Seal, the Secure Site is sure to provide top-of-the-line protection and the highest level of trust to any e-commerce business.
Assurance & Authentication
The 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate eliminates any customer inconvenience while the Norton™ logo will immediately increase customer confidence because of its prominence on the web. In fact, The Norton seal gets around 800 million impressions per day across 165 countries. As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, a company vetting process needs to be completed before the SSL is issued, and this process is typically completed in 1 week.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site is available in encryption levels from 40-bit to 256-bit, which allows web security administrators to choose select the level of protection that best suits their needs.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
This certificate can secure up to 250 domains. The Subject Alternate Name (SAN) & Multi-Domain feature enables protection across a variety of websites. This one certificate can do a host of jobs, securing multiple domains on a single IP address.
Features & Benefits
- Secure Site SSL is a fully Business Validated Certificate
- Full business authentication
- 40-bit to 256-bit Encryption
- Secure up to 250 Domains
- Norton™ Secured Seal
- Free Installation Checker
- Symantec Secure Site SSL carry warranty of $1,500,000
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Norton™ Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- Unlimited & FREE Self-Service Reissues
- Customer Portal to Manage your New and Existing Orders
- Private IP addresses (RFC 1597) allowed
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
- Certificate Secures 1 FQDN
- Issued In 1 week
- Organization Validated
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength Up to 40-bit minimum, 256-bit maximum
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates (since all certs have intermediates)
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
The largest industry warranty offered at $1,500,000 (among non-EV, non-SGC certificates). Plus, reissuance insurance and a free installation checker make purchasing this certificate as comfortable as installing it. Symantec™ also includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan which protects SSL certificate customers from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach by Symantec™ of the warranties included.
With the Norton™ Secured Site Seal receiving around 800 million impressions a day over 165 countries, you can feel confident that this widely known and esteemed symbol will be recognized and trusted by a large majority of your customers immediately upon visiting your web page.
Simply put - Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet - the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.